Estimated reading time: 12 minute(s)
By Jabril Muhammad | FinalCall.com
We continue from Isaiah, 43 verses 1-13 where God through prophet Isaiah spoke to us, telling us to:
1) Fear not, for I have redeemed you—ransomed you by paying a price instead of leaving you captives; I have called you by your name, you are Mine.
2) When you pass through the waters I will be with you, and through the rivers they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through the fire you shall not be burned or scorched, nor shall the flame kindle upon you.
3) For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior; I give Egypt [to the Babylonians] for your ransom, Ethiopia and Seba [a province of Ethiopia] in exchange for your release.
4) Because you are precious in My sight, and honored, and I love you, I give men in return for you and peoples in exchange for your life.
5) Fear not, for I am with you; I will bring your offspring from the east [where they are dispersed], and gather you from the west; [Acts 18:10.]
6) I will say to the north, Give up, and to the south, Keep not back; bring My sons from afar and My daughters from the ends of the earth,
7) Even every one who is called by My name, whom I have created for My glory, whom I have formed, whom I have made.
8) Bring forth the blind people who have eyes, and the deaf who have ears.
9) Let all the nations be gathered together, and let the peoples be assembled. Who among the idolaters could predict this [that Cyrus will be the deliverer of Israel] and show us the former things? Let them bring their witnesses, that they may be justified; or let them hear and acknowledge, It is the truth. [Ps. 123:3, 4.]
10) You are My witnesses, says the Lord, and My servant whom I have chosen, that you may know Me, believe Me and remain steadfast to Me, and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after Me.
11) I, even I, am the Lord, and beside Me there is no Savior.
12) I have declared the future, and have saved the nation [in times of danger], and I have shown that I am God, when there was no strange and alien god among you; therefore you are My witnesses, says the Lord, that I am God.
13) Yes, from the time of the first existence of day and from this day forth I am He, and there is no one who can deliver out of My hand. I will work and who can hinder or reverse it?
The Lord God, our Redeemer, the Holy One of Islam, through prophet Isaiah, and more clearly through the Honorable Elijah Muhammad and the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan makes clear in verse 14 that he will thoroughly defeat our enemies; for, as He states in verse 15, “I am the Lord, your Holy One, the Creator of Israel, your King.” (The Black man and woman of America are really the “Israel” referred to in this verse.)
Again, in verses 16 and 17, He says, that He will defeat our enemies.
The above is from the “Amplified” Bible and the following verse, number 18 is from the “New International” Bible, in which He states that we are to, “Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past.” Moreover, in verse 19 He strongly states, in effect, that He is doing a new thing, among us, with us and through us.
Verse 21 is so beautiful as God states we are a people—who were obviously nothing—whom He has formed for Himself that we might show forth His praises.
Verses 22 through 24 cites our iniquities. The end of verse 24 is very touching in that it is said of us that we, “…have only burdened Me (meaning God) with your sins, you have wearied Me with your iniquities.”
But look at verse 25 where He states “I, even I, am He Who blots and cancels your transgression for My own sake, and I will not remember your sins.” This is all very beautiful and touching indeed.
Again, in the New Testament, the followers, and the people of the son of God, or the Christ, are referred to as his bride and at a certain time a “wedding” takes place between the Christ and his followers under the symbol of a bridegroom and a bride. (Matthew 25:1, 5, 6 and 10; John 3:29; Revelation 9:1; 18:23; 21:2; 22:17.) Doesn’t all of this sound like the making of a family to you?
We learned from the Honorable Elijah Muhammad that for 66 trillion years the secret wisdom of God was handed down generation after generation among just a few families.
Now, in these last days, the Honorable Elijah Muhammad revealed to us that this previously concealed wisdom—the greatest of all—is now being given to us, a sleeping nation, and through we, who were a dead nation, to the world. The people who have been absolutely at the bottom, unwanted by all, except God, are being raised to the top through the releasing of the utmost of truths.